Terms of Service
Accsys Accountants Virtual Office (the “Services”) are services operated by Accsys Accountants Limited. (“Accsys Accountants” or “Company”) of Milwood House, 36b Albion Place Limited. This Agreement, which governs the terms and conditions of your use of the Accsys Accountants Virtual Office, is between you (“You,” “User,” or “Client”), as an authorized user of the Services, and the Company. Client agrees that the Services will be used only as provided in such terms and conditions for legitimate business purposes.
2. TERM; AUTOMATIC EXTENSION; TERMINATION. Accsys Accountants Virtual Office Service can be purchased on an Initial Term of six (6) months or twelve (12) months, In each case the Agreement commences on the date stated on Client’s Contract or, if contracted online, the date the Client processes Client’s order online or the date Accsys Accountants process the Clients order online with their authorisation. Unless properly terminated, this Agreement will be automatically renewed and extended for successive periods equal to the Initial Term (each, a “Renewal Term”) until terminated, as provided herein, by either Client or Accsys Accountants. Client may terminate Services upon expiration of the Initial Term or any Renewal Term by giving written notice of termination one month prior to the end of the existing Term. No prorated refunds shall apply and Client is still liable for any and all overage, post and meeting room charges if applicable during final term of agreement. In addition the Client is responsible for any monthly payments during the Initial Term or Renewal Term. Client’s written notice to terminate the Agreement must be in writing, and must be sent by either (a) email addressed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or (b) by certified mail, return receipt requested, sent to Accsys Accountants Limited, Milwood House, 36b Albion Place, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5DZ. Accsys Accountants’ written notice to terminate the Agreement shall be sent by either (a) email to Client’s email address on record with Accsys Accountants, or (b) by first class mail to Client’s last known address on record with Accsys Accountants. Upon termination of the Agreement for whatever reason, it is the Client’s responsibility to notify all parties of Client’s change of address and/or communications services. Subsequent mail sent to the virtual office location will be returned to sender if applicable and all communications services will terminate at that point. The standard fee during any extension period shall be equal to the then current standard fee for the Client’s services.
3. On termination the client agrees to remove all reference to the Virtual Office Address, Registered Address (where utilised) or Telephone Number from all marketing materials included but not limited to: Website, Business cards, Letterheads, Promotional materials and Companies House or other relevant company registers. The company also agrees to cease distributing these marketing materials upon termination of the agreement.
4. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE. The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Service, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to User, and is not obligated to support or update the Service. The amended Terms shall be effective immediately after they are posted on Accsys Accountants’s website, www.accsysltd.co.uk/virtual-office-terms User’s continued use of the Service after the posting of the amended Terms on the Site constitutes User’s affirmative: (a) acknowledgment of the Terms and its modifications; and (b) agreement to abide and be bound by the Terms, as amended. User acknowledges/agrees that the Company shall not be liable to User or any third party in event that the Company exercises its right to modify/discontinue all/part of the Service.
5. MODIFICATION OF USER RATES. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change User pricing upon thirty (30) days’ notice
6. CHARGES & DEPOSITS. By electing to purchase subscription-based services, You warrant that all information You submit is true, valid and You agree to pay all subscription and additional usage fees You incur, plus all applicable taxes. a. Payment of Your account balance and other applicable charges is due monthly and will be taken by direct debit using our direct debit system provided by gocardless.com. You agree to pay all amounts due, including late payment fees and any external agency collection costs. Accsys Accountants Virtual UK may at its sole discretion employ the services of an external 3rd party collection agency who will pursue arrears payment on our behalf. Each time you use the Service, or allow or cause the Service to be used, You agree and reaffirm that the Company is authorized to charge you. You agree that the Company may (at its option) accumulate charges incurred during Your monthly billing cycle and submit them as one or more aggregate charges during or at the end of each cycle. Accsys Accountants reserves the right at any time to withhold any services provided under this Agreement (with or without notice) or to terminate the Agreement if fees are not paid by the end of the day they are due or the funds due from any deposits have not been cleared. Actual collection fees incurred by Accsys Accountants, will be applied to the initial arrears amount including any remaining contract balance. You agree to pay Accsys Accountants 1.5% interest per month on all amounts owing and not paid when due. Such rights are in addition to and not in lieu of any other legal rights or remedies available to the Company. C. Your set up fees (if applicable) and recurring service fees are payable in advance and are non-refundable. You agree that the Company may submit charges for Your monthly service fee each month, without further authorization from You, (U.K.) per automated minute & 90 pence per live minute when calling destinations within the continental UK. When calling or faxing to destinations outside of the continental UK, international rates apply from the first minute. Faxes are charged by the page (inbound and outbound) and are typically equivalent to one automated minute per page. Usage fees will be billed in arrears and charged to your credit card on record. Conference calls are billed as automated minutes and if a toll free bridge number is used, billing shall apply equally for each participant, if a local bridge number is used billing shall apply only to the call initiator. Administrative services shall be charged on an hourly fee and billed in 15 minute increments. You agree that the Company may submit these charges to Your credit card on record, without further notification or authorization from You.
7. SERVICES/MAIL. New legislation introduced in 2007 requires that mail forwarding (or holding) businesses register with the local authority and keep records of all clients who use their services. The new provisions are contained in section 75 of the London Local Authorities Act 2007 and came into force on 2nd June 2008. In addition to this The Company are also bound to the Anti-Money Laundering Act which requires us to obtain information such as proof of address and proof of ID for all individuals on whose behalf we receive, hold or on forward postal items. In order that we comply with this legislation we are required to obtain information about yourselves and your business. This information will be kept on file for at least a year after the end of the agreement and will be made available to the police or any authorised office on request. It is a criminal offence for a person to fail to comply with the provisions of section 75 or to provide false information. In relation to the investigation of an offence, Trading Standards Officers have the power to enter premises and seize goods and documents. The maximum penalty for committing an offence is a fine not exceeding £5000 on summary conviction. Your failure to comply with this regulation may, at our sole discretion, be declared an act of default. You agree to furnish us with a completed Client Registration Form and accompanying documents before mail may be received or any other location-related Services may be used, all persons for whom we handle mail, or who collects mail from the location, must have their necessary details lodged with Accsys Accountants Limited, via the Client Registration Form. At termination of this Agreement, You agree that all mail thereafter will be marked by Accsys Accountants, “Return to Sender,” and no further mail or deliveries will be accepted. Client may use the address of Accsys Accountants and/or its agents as specified above in this Agreement as Client’s business address, subject to exception in certain locations, but not as Client’s registered office address without Accsys Accountants’ express permission. Where the Client is a company incorporated and with its registered office situated in England and Wales and Accsys Accountants has granted its consent to allow the Client the use of any of the locations as its registered office address; Accsys Accountants agrees to provide the following services
(a) Accsys Accountants will display the Client’s name and number at the location.
(b) Accsys Accountants will supply x 1 foolscap box file for the Client which will be stored securely in the administration office of the Property
(c) Accsys Accountants will allow the location to be used as the registered office of the Client
(d) Accsys Accountants will accept service of all documentation at the location on behalf of the Client
(e) Accsys Accountants will forward all post received to the Client’s nominated address.
(f) Accsys Accountants reserve the right to recharge the cost of forwarding clients mail
(g) The client cannot register a vehicle of any discription at the address.
Accsys Accountants agree to provide these services in accordance with the requirements under the Companies Act 2006 (the “Act”) which governs the rules concerning the Client’s registered office. For the avoidance of doubt nothing herein contained can be relied upon by the Client as advice concerning the Act, nor should the Client assume that by using the services that they will automatically comply with the relevant sections of the Act or indeed any other legislation governing the use of registered offices, whether in effect now or at any time in the future. Accsys Accountants will use all reasonable endeavours and shall bear no responsibility for any liabilities, costs, expenses, damages, and losses (including any direct or indirect consequential losses, loss of profit or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Client using the services. The Client shall indemnify and hold Accsys Accountants harmless from all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages, and losses (including any direct or indirect consequential losses, loss of profit or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Client’s use of the location or the services or in relation to any breach of any of the terms of this Agreement by the Company. Where Accsys Accountants has granted Consent to use the locations as its registered office address the Client agrees to pay such additional fees as may be required depending upon location for use of the location as a registered office. Mail will be handled according to instructions specified by the Client, and the Client will be responsible for all resulting forwarding and service charges. Any violation of Local Authority regulations may result in termination of Services by Accsys Accountants, and may subject the violator to fines or imprisonment. If Accsys Accountants has been instructed to forward mail, neither Accsys Accountants nor its agents shall be responsible for any delay or loss of mail during the forwarding process. Accsys Accountants will not accept any items exceeding 10 lbs in weight, 18″ in any dimension, or 1 cubic foot in volume, or if the item contains any dangerous, live or perishable goods, and Accsys Accountants shall be entitled in its absolute discretion to return uncollected items or refuse to accept any quantity of items it considers unreasonable or unlawful. The Client warrants that it will not use any of the Services for any obscene, illegal, immoral or defamatory purposes and will not in any way bring Accsys Accountants into disrepute. The Client will not in any way use or combine the Accsys Accountants name, in whole or in part, for the purpose of trading activities. Accsys Accountants will not be liable for any loss sustained as a result of any mechanical breakdown, strike, delay or failure of any staff, manager or caretaker to perform their duties.
8.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. As a condition of use of the Service, and in consideration of the Services provided by the Company, User agrees that neither the Company, nor any officer, affiliate, director, shareholder, agent, contractor or employee of the Company (the “Company Affiliates”), will be liable to User or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of profits, loss of earnings, loss of business opportunities, damages, expenses, or costs resulting directly or indirectly from, or otherwise arising in connection with the Service, Site or Content; including but not limited to any of the following: Reliance, Termination, Infringement, Force Majeure. The limitations set forth in this section apply to acts, omissions, negligence, and gross negligence of Company and/or the Company Affiliates, which, but for this provision, would give rise to course of action in contract, or any other legal doctrine. The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, multiple, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Services or for cost of procurement or substitute goods and services or resulting from any products or services purchased or obtained through the site including loss of profits, use, data or intangible property, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The entire liability of the Company and Your exclusive remedy with respect to the use of the site and service are limited to the lesser of (1) the amount actually paid by You for the Service during the three (3) months preceding the date of Your claim; or (2) UK £500.00. You hereby release the Company and the Company Affiliates from any all obligations, liabilities and claims in excess of this limitation.